1. Aadhaar Number : Fill 12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant in the appropriate field.
2. Name of Applicant : Fill name of Applicant as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card.
3. Social Category : Select the Social Category of applicant from the given options.
4. Gender : Select the gender from provided option.
5. Physically Handicapped : Select the status from provided options.
6. Name of Enterprise / Business : Fill the name of Business / Enterprise which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
7. Type of Organization : Select the type of organization from the given options which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
8. PAN: Fill 10 Digit PAN Number in case of Limited Liability Partnership / Co-operative Society / Private Limited / Public Limited. PAN Number is optional in case of Proprietorship Firm / Hindu Undivided Family / Partnership Firm / Self Help Group.
9. Location of Plant : Please fill the location address properly.
10. Office Address : Please provide office address, if address other than plant location.
11. Mobile No : Fill the correct Mobile Number of Applicant.
12. Mail ID : Fill the correct Mail ID of Applicant.
13. Date of Commencement of Business : Fill the date of Commencement of Business which will get printed on MSME Certificate.
14. Bank Account Number : Fill the Applicant’s bank account number.
15. Bank IFS Code : Fill the Applicant Bank IFS Code. The IFS code is printed on the Cheque Books.
16. Main Business Activity of Enterprise : Select the Main Business activity from the given options.
17. Additional details about Business : Fill Additional details about business. (For example – manufacturing of Food Products, Computer programing, Software development).
18. Number of employees : Fill total number of people been employed.
19. Investment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment : Fill the total investment made in Plant, Machinery, and Equipment etc. to start your business.
20. Attachment : Attach scan copy of Aadhaar card (jpg,png file < 200KB
MSME is basically known as Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises. MSME falls under micro, small & medium sized enterprises. MSME enterprises are the strength of any economy and are an engine of economic growth. Therefore, with the help of various schemes and subsidies, the Government of India promotes MSME through MSMED Act. And MSME registration is necessary to avail the benefits under the MSMED Act from the banking sector, central or state Government. MSME registration is simply an optional registration that provides Micro, Small and Medium sized enterprises with various benefits like subsidies and schemes. MSME is classified in two categories that is manufacturing enterprises where the enterprises engaged in the production or manufacture of goods and service enterprises in which the enterprises engaged in the business of providing or rendering of services or in simple words, it is defined in terms of investment in equipment. Now you can get
All banks and other financial institutions recognise MSMEs and have created special schemes for them. This usually includes priority sector lending, which means that the likelihood of your business being sanctioned a loan is high, and lower bank interest rates. There may also be preferential treatment in case of delay in repayment.
Depending on your business, you may enjoy an excise exemption scheme as well as exemption from certain direct taxes in the initial years of your business.
The salient features of the scheme include
1. Enhancing the optimal eligibility loan from Rs. 25 lakh to Rs. 50 lakh.
2. Reducing the one-time guarantee for loans availed of by the MSME in North-Eastern region of India from 1.5% to 0.75%.
3. Increasing the extent of guarantee cover from 75% to 80% for.
4. Women operated Medium and small scale enterprises
5. Micro enterprises, for loans upto 5 lakhs
6. Loans obtained in North Eastern region of the country
7. Reducing the one-time guarantee fee for all loans availed in North Eastern India from 1.5% to 0.75%
The Businesses which has obtained the MSME Registration certificate can get 50% rebate of the Government Fees during the registration of trademark. The Government fee prescribed for the partnership firms, LLPs and Companies etc. is Rs 9000/- for online Trademark Registration Application. In given case, said entity can get itself registered under the Act and claim rebate based on the MSME certificate.
With the implementation of the Goods and Services Tax laws the existence of the micro, small and medium enterprises is formalized through their registration. The said formalisation has adversely affected the cash flow that led to difficulties in repayment of the obligations. Reserve Bank of India, the Apex bank has liberalised the criteria of the asset classification for MSME enterprises registered under GST as on 31st Jan 2018. If the amount payable to banks or other financial institutions are overdue for a period not exceeding 180 days, it is classified as Standard Assets by the banks. Being said, to get benefited by above condition, the said enterprise shall also be accounted as Standard Assets as on 31st day of August, 2017.
The finance can be availed easily based on this registration with lower rate of interest. To aid these financial needs of MSME sector in better way, the Government has profoundly participated to ease the fund raising through registered institutions such as SIDBI (Small Industries Development Bank of India) and State Financial Corporations. Government also extends the financial assistance to MSME in form of Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (launched in April, 2015). Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Limited (MUDRA) is set up with for refinancing activities relating to micro units. Read details at MUDRA Loan - Financial Assistant to MSME.
The registered entity can get protection against the delayed payments from the buyers and the buyers are also liable to make payment on time
MSME meaning Micro Small and Medium Enterprisesas defined under MSME development Act 2006.
Although, there is no compulsion to get MSME registration but is always advised to do so as it provides lots of benefits to the enterprises registered under MSME Act. It will save you from a lot of inconveniences later on. After assigning you the Provisional MSME Certificate and you can begin with your production and even apply for a Permanent Certificate which will add more advantages for you. Always apply for provisional registration at an initial stage of the business.
1.Aadhaar Card 2.Pan Card (Not Compulsory For Proprietors 3.Banks Details Like A/c Number & IFSC Code Only 4.And Basic Information About Your Business Like Investment,Employes,Genral Category
There is no difference between MSME, SSI & Udyog Aadhar. There are all one and the same.
In the interest of environment no physical copy of MSME Certificate will be issued. Government believes in paperless work.
Any entrepreneur having valid Aadhaar Number can apply for MSME Registration Online..
The Government also provides subsidies and incentives to industries coming under MSMED Act. To subscribe under MSME, a registration procedure is compulsory. Apart from the micro, small and medium level enterprises, proprietorship firms, LLPs, public and private limited companies can also register under MSME.
1.Collateral Free loans from banks: ... 2.A hefty 50% subsidy on Patent registration. ... 3.1% exemption on interest rate on overdraft. ... 4.Eligible for Industrial Promotion subsidy. ... 5.Protection against delayed payments. ... 6.Concession in electricity bills: ... 7.Reimbursement of ISO Certification charges.
“www.msmeonline.org” is India’s largest online business services platform dedicated to helping people easily start and grow their business, at an affordable cost. We were started in October 2017 with the mission of making it easier for Entrepreneurs to start their business. We have since helped start and operate thousands of businesses by offering a range of business services.
This Portal Is Only For Obtaining MSME/SSI/Udyog Aadhaar Registration In All Over India.For Schemes & Subsidy Contact To DIC Office In Respective Aria.
Legal Registration Services In India
Celerant Consultancy Services
Mobile: 9503898544 | 9765626147
Timing : 9:00am To 6:00pm (Mon – Sat)
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any query related to Registration, you can send us email at email@example.com